Wednesday, October 14, 2009

hold that thought reality




Every now and again in life (and especially in fall and especially when one is stressed) you need to just let go of reality for the tiniest moment. In class or at home or in transit just for a second, if I let my mind wander to the places it wants to instead of keeping it on a very short leash, I find the rest of the day becomes lighter and oh so much more fun to experience.
Try it! I promise it does wonders
"There is no use trying," said Alice; "One can't believe impossible things." "I daresay you haven't had much practice" said the Queen. "When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast"
~ Lewis Carroll


(pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment

<☮>