Wednesday, October 7, 2009

wild adventures


ADVENTURE OF THE WEEK


This morning I woke up at 2am because it started raining. Now normally I'd love that- laying in bed listening to the drops rush down my windows and roof- but instead, i threw myself out of bed and raced outside in the pitch black to close the sunroof of my car. Dumb move leaving it open- yes.


But it didn't get too too wet and it was somewhat/mostly dry by morning... life has ways of making itself interesting whenever things get too normal...




On a totally unrelated note, I am BEYOND excited for Where the Wild Things Are to come out!!!! It was one of my favorite books as a kid and just hearing the lines brongs back memories- can't wait for Spike Jonze's interpretation!









I must have it on the mind because i found myself doodling in a notepad during class and what came out was the picture at the top of the page (i used whiteout to make the clouds and sail) It made me think of Max and how I wish I could go exploring just like him.


Oh well... I guess I'll just have to create my own adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

<☮>