Tuesday, September 15, 2009

here's to






Everyone gets that feeling once in a while, when you start something new and it feels like you've been doing it your whole life? I felt it when I first went away to sleep away camp when I was eleven: it felt like I had been going for years. Well that's what this school year is feeling like. Four days into classes and I've been in this world for ages.






For all that it's school, it's a wonderful world really: ancient stone walls silently keep the secrets of countless students; forgotten bits of buildings used in decades past that time slowly forgot; tucked away corners which you need to know the school to be able to find; the sycamore trees, the brook, the paths criss-crossing in the back woods; the grass that grows to your knees in the spring when they forget to cut it...



If you want it to be, it can be as magical as the garden you played in as a child


Photos from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

<☮>